Write With Us
Are you a wordsmith? Do you love to pin things to the page? Or do you love drawing - are your cartoons the talk of the class?
We want to hear from you! We love to feature work about being a student on our site. Below are some ideas and ways you can contribute!
We have a number of social media campaigns that run year round - check them out below.
- #studentsofvic is like Humans of New York but local! Snap a selfie and post it to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with a quote about your student experience. And don't forget to tag us in!
- #vicsrcvoices and #thisisleadership are campaigns linked to more longform work. Want to write an article about what your SRC is doing? Get in touch about writing for #vicsrcvoices! Want to talk about student leadership beyond school? #thisisleadership is made for you!
Any longer work can be sent to [email protected] - we'll work with you to edit and promote your piece!
Itching to write but not sure where to start? Check out the prompts below.
- What do you think the perfect school would look like?
- What do you wish you were learning at school?
- How do you use technology to learn?
- Who do you think your school listens to? Who doesn't it listen to?
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: