Nominate now for the 2016 VicSRC Recognition Awards!
Student voice is transforming our education system. Nominate now for the 2016 VicSRC Recognition Awards, showcase your student voice story and share in $20,000 worth of prizes and grants!
The 2016 VicSRC Recognition Awards celebrate best practice in student voice, leadership and student-led action in Victoria.
A total of $20,000 in grants is available across five categories for students, teachers and schools to invest in student voice initiatives, social change campaigns, SRC activities and student leadership opportunities.
Simply choose the categories you want to enter, then create a 1-2 minute video that captures your story to be in with a chance to win.
Showcase your student voice story and nominate now!
Nominations open until 5pm, Wednesday 31st August.
#VicSRC | #RAAwards2016
- Group Action Award
- Pearson Australia Teacher of the Year
- Newsboys Foundation Youth Leadership Award (Year 12s)
- Department of Education and Training SRC of the Year - Primary Schools
- Department of Education and Training SRC of the Year - Secondary Schools
How to enter
- Read through the categories and prizes
- Create a 1-2 minute video (max) which showcases your story and demonstrates best practice in supporting student voice in any of the five award categories
- Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or Dropbox and copy the link
- Fill out the online form: www.surveymonkey.com/r/vicsrc_nominate, linking us to your video.
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: