A four year plan for the VicSRC
On the warm, sunny days of the 22nd and 23rd of January, at the Bastow Institute in North Melbourne, the VicSRC Executive team joined together with supporters and former Executive members to re-create the VicSRC strategic plan.
- the VicSRC as a role model organisation;
- promoting the Executive team;
- promoting a better understanding of student values and the importance of student leadership in schools;
- working with others in collaboration to help improve the VicSRC;
- how we can help empower students and their voices;
- involving students from across Victoria in decision making
- the partnerships we have and the possibility of building new ones;
- issues of geography and encouraging other states and countries to have their own state SRCs; and our hopes for finding ways to bring in more funding.
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: