Key info and Registration steps
How to book your spots for VicSRC Student Voice Workshops
How to register
- Check out the workshop date and venue that suits you best
- RSVP for Term 1 workshops here and Term 2 workshops here
- Register yourself and your students
- Click 'Make payment' (Note: you don't have to pay straight away. Select 'Invoice' as your payment method to book now and pay later.
- Click 'Tax Receipt/Invoice' to generate your invoice (Note: Pass the invoice on to your finance officer or school bursar.)
VicSRC Membership discounts
Did you know that you can recieve discounted ticket prices to events if you are a VicSRC Member school?
Teachers, if your school is not a VicSRC member (or you need to renew your current membership), simply follow the prompts during registration and select the discounted ticket price for your attendees.
VicSRC Memberships are valid for 12 months and cost $100.
RSVP for Term 1 Student Voice Workshops close on Tuesday 21 February 2017
RSVP for Term 2 Student Voice Workshops close on Friday 21 April 2017
VicSRC Members (students and teachers): $45pp
Non-Members (students and teachers): $60pp
*Ticket prices include morning tea, lunch, all resources and facilitator support.
Need help? Contact Kat Daymond, Events Officer on
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: