Key info and Registration steps
How to book your spots for VicSRC Student Voice Workshops
How to register
- Check out the workshop date and venue that suits you best
Book for your workshops here:
- Register yourself and your students
- Click 'Make payment' (Note: you don't have to pay straight away. Select 'Invoice' as your payment method to book now and pay later.
- Click 'Tax Receipt/Invoice' to generate your invoice (Note: Pass the invoice on to your finance officer or school bursar.)
What Information do you need to register?
- Your SRC membership status (Please contact us if you are unsure)
- School details
- Teacher details
- Student details including email addresses and year levels
VicSRC Membership discounts
Did you know that you can recieve discounted ticket prices to events if you are a VicSRC Member school?
Teachers, if your school is not a VicSRC member (or you need to renew your current membership), simply follow the prompts during registration and select the discounted ticket price for your attendees.
VicSRC Memberships are valid for 12 months and cost $100+gst.
RSVP for Term 4 Student Voice Workshops close one week before each workshop
Secondary Workshops (Full day)
VicSRC Members (students and teachers): $45pp
Non-Members (students and teachers): $60pp
*Secondary workshop ticket prices include morning tea, lunch, all resources and facilitator support.
Primary Workshops (Half day)
VicSRC Members (students and teachers): $30pp
Non-Members (students and teachers): $45pp
*Primary workshop ticket prices include morning/afternoon tea, all resources and facilitator support.
Need help? Contact Kat Daymond, Events Officer on
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: