Student Community FAQ
IMAGE: A few students stand on an open lawn, listening to a conversation.
Can I be a part of the Student Community?
Are you a primary or secondary student studying in Victoria? If you answered yes then you certainly can!
How much will this cost me?
Nothing! It's absolutely 100% free!
I'm not a student, I'm a teacher!
Then you cannot be a part of the student community but your school can partner with us! Check out the FAQs over here!
I'm a school student elsewhere/a university student/a random member of the public who is curious?
Awesome! Nice to meet you! Unfortunately this is a student organisation based specifically in Victoria! BUT! You can sign up for our eNews on our main page!
Okay, but what's in it for me?
- You'll be contributing to student voice in Victoria!
- You can win prizes! There's a giveaway each month for recently signed up members.
- We provide advice and referral for student voice at our [email protected] email address.
- You'll be elligible to enter the 2019 Student Voice Awards! (#SVAwards2019).
- You'll get a sweet discount on tickets to the Student Voice Awards ceremony and other VicSRC events.
- You'll have access to Congress 2019 tickets.
- You'll get our monthly Member Bulletin packed full of fun student voice content and opportunities!
- You'll get a subscription to global student voice magazine Connect.
- You'll get membership on the Student Voice Hub to discuss issues, solutions and participate in polls!
- You'll get the chance to be featured as a VicSRC member in our publications, writing and advocacy.
- You'll get the Student Member VicSRC digital badge for all your email signature, forum posting and blogging needs!
Sounds great! Where do I sign up?
You can sign up to be a part of the Student Community right here!
Wait! I still have questions?
No worries! We love questions! Just shoot an email through to [email protected] with 'student community' in the heading and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: