Congrats to all our succesful applicants!
We're looking forward to seeing you at the following dates:
Volunteer Meet & Greet - Thursday 13th June 5.30-7.30pm
Volunteer training (mandatory!) - Saturday 29th June 12-4pm
CONGRESS! - Tuesday 9th - Thursday 11th July
Volunteer debrief - Thursday 18th July 5.30-7.30pm
There are just a few more things we need from you!
1. Have you filled out this form?
2. Have you applied for/sent us your Police Check?
3. Have you applied for/sent us your Working with Children Check?
4. Have you filled out and sent us your Medical Release?
5. Have you filled out and sent us your Volunteer Code of Conduct?
Just because we love documentation and bureaucracy we need both a Police Check and a Working With Children check from all of our volunteers! Please see details below on how to complete your Police Check.
1. Apply online: http://ow.ly/Ix8M30bR8RI (select the ‘Volunteer checks’ button)
2. Email me your receipt and preferred bank details (name, bsb, account), and VicSRC will reimburse you for the cost ($29.50)
3. When you receive your Police Check certificate, please forward it to
Super easy - apply here! Make sure you apply for a volunteer check, which will be free!
Once you've got your check please forward it to
Download here - please fill out and email back to
Download here - please sign and email back to
Got questions? Let us know at
Subscribe to our
eNewsletter by adding
your details here: